NEWS & EVENTS
JFCA Athletics Virtual Meeting Link
Upcoming Important Events
Volleyball Skills Clinic for rising 4-6th grade girls
July 16th, 4:00pm-7:00pm
Learn how to serve, pass, set, and attack in this 3hr session.
Lots of skills, drills, and fun games to teach the fundamentals of the sport.
Taught by master coach, Erik Eklund, and members of the Johnson Ferry Christian Academy Varsity volleyball team.
Every camper receives a t-shirt.
Cost = $40
Click HERE to register.
Fall Sports Information
Registration is open! Click HERE
- Cross Country
- JFCA will now be using Go Fan for all its athletic events. Go Fan is a mobile ticketing website that will allow you to pre-purchase tickets for JFCA home games. You may have already used it for other schools.
- Click HERE to go to the JFCA Home page and see all our athletic events.
- You can also go to the JFCA Athletics website and click “Event Tickets” under “Store”.
JFCA Saints Athletics Season Pass 2022-2023
- Is now on sale.
- At the end of every school year, ALL sports physicals will be voided. This means if you got a physical on any date from the previous school year, it will NO longer be accepted as an up-to-date physical for any sports for the upcoming school year.
- However, on April 1st of the current year, any physical done on this date or after will be accepted for the entire current school year!
- So if you are interested in ANY sports next year, wait until April 1st and then get your physical.
- The sooner you get it the better too! You are not allowed to participate in practices or competitions until you have an up-to-date physical.
- My insurance only allows me to have 1 physical per calendar year.
- This can create a problem for some athletes if the timing of your last physical is after the start date for practices and games.
- The best solution is to go to a CVS Minute Clinic and pay $25 to have a physical done there.
Have questions? Email email@example.com
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.