NEWS & EVENTS
JFCA Athletics Virtual Meeting Link
Football Parent/Player Informational Meeting
- Date: Tuesday, February 22nd
- Time: 6:00 PM
- Location: JFBC – The Landing - Rooms 272-275
All rising 8th-12th grade boys who are interested in playing Varsity football next year should attend.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Important Events
Spring Sports Information
Registration has closed. Please contact Tyler Summey at email@example.com if you need to register.
MOVE Conference Volunteers
Over the last few years JFCA Athletes have helped staffed the MOVE conference hosted by JFBC. They last time we worked it was 2020 right before COVID. Now we are back and excited to help out again! 8-12th grade volunteers will help to raise funds for the Saints Athletics Program.
Volunteer to serve Righteous Que BBQ : Friday, March 4th at 6:30 PM, doors open at 6:00 PM, Volunteers will arrive earlier.
All volunteers will receive a T-shirt as well.
Please click the link here and fill out the Google Form.
- JFCA will now be using Go Fan for all its athletic events. Go Fan is a mobile ticketing website that will allow you to pre-purchase tickets for JFCA home games. You may have already used it for other schools.
- Click HERE to go to the JFCA Home page and see all our athletic events.
- You can also go to the JFCA Athletics website and click “Event Tickets” under “Store”.
JFCA Saints Athletics Season Pass 2021-2022
- Is now on GO FAN.
- Sales for the 2021-2022 Pass have ended.
- At the end of the 2020-2021 school year, ALL sports physicals will be voided. This means if you got a physical on any date from the previous school year, it will NO longer be accepted as an up-to-date physical for any sports for the 2021-2022 school year.
- However, on this Thursday, April 1st any physical done on this date or after will be accepted for the entire 2021-2022 school year!
- So if you are interested in ANY sports next year, wait until Thursday, and then get your physical.
- The sooner you get it the better too! You are not allowed to participate in practices or competitions until you have an up-to-date physical.
- My insurance only allows me to have 1 physical per calendar year.
- This can create a problem for some athletes if the timing of your last physical is after the start date for practices and games.
- The best solution is to go to a CVS Minute Clinic and pay $25 to have a physical done there.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org