NEWS & EVENTS
Upcoming Important Events
- At the end of the 2020-2021 school year, ALL sports physicals will be voided. This means if you got a physical on any date from the previous school year, it will NO longer be accepted as an up-to-date physical for any sports for the 2021-2022 school year.
- However, on this Thursday, April 1st any physical done on this date or after will be accepted for the entire 2021-2022 school year!
- So if you are interested in ANY sports next year, wait until Thursday, and then get your physical.
- The sooner you get it the better too! You are not allowed to participate in practices or competitions until you have an up-to-date physical.
- My insurance only allows me to have 1 physical per calendar year.
- This can create a problem for some athletes if the timing of your last physical is after the start date for practices and games.
- The best solution is to go to a CVS Minute Clinic and pay $25 to have a physical done there.
JFCA Cross Country
- Time Trial RESCHEDULED
- Friday, May 14th
- 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- JFBC Fields
JFCA Fall Sports
Our available fall sports are listed below.
- Varsity Boys 8-Man Football
- MS, JV, & Varsity Girls Volleyball
- MS & Varsity Cross Country
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org